MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I applaud the company for the information they share with...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I applaud the company for the information they share with shareholders on this forum. It is unique and very informative.
    My concern is another capital raising. Whenever you purchase shares in a small cap company, the next thing you learn is there is a capital raising. It seems there is a feeling that shareholders have an unlimited supply of money. Unfortunately for shareholders, after scraping the money together, to assist in the capital raising, they find the share price continues to remain stagnant, and they never receive any reward of their loyalty.
    Company director’s priority has always been, first and foremost, to increase shareholders wealth. This is an irrevocable law, which is written stone, and is best achieved by progressive administrators. However, this law appears to have been reversed lately, and shareholders are seen to be tools to increase the wealth of companies.
    This being said, it would be well to ask, what has happened to the funds from the last capital raising, just a few months ago, which were earmarked for PEP11? Were they fritted away, or do we still have the funds set aside for the purpose for which they were raised?
    Also, why is the 2D survey of PEP11 continually being delayed. According to previous timetables, it should be about to start now. It seems like a carrot dangling in front of a donkey. We just never seem to get to it. Could we have an un evasive response?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.