MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Lindy Lou, Tasex or should I say Mr Breeze as you would be only...

1. 29 Posts.
    Lindy Lou, Tasex or should I say Mr Breeze as you would be only one who has access to these communications. You have to ask yourself what sort of an environment Ms Ambrosini was subjected to if she wrote that about Breeze. An employee of I believe over 9 years and this is how Mr Breeze has treated her by distributing what would appear to be( if true) private emails. It does not say much for what he thinks of his staff. I dont see Ms Ambrosini spilling the information she has on her time with Breeze, which to me sounds like there must be plenty if she was driven to that.

This is a disgusting attempt to once again discredit what appears a dedicated and finally functioning board. It concerns me that the company finally has people interested in the good of the company and someone is trying so hard to damage that.

Mr Breeze needs to go away and leave these people alone. He is no longer wanted at MMR or anything associated with it. He was given a fair chance to do his job and he did not do it well enough to keep it. It is time he just backed away and stopped trying to hurt all of the other shareholders and their investment. He is not doing himself or us any favours.

I will reiterate again what i have said in previous posts. Since he was terminated the company has moved forward at a good rate. The current directors are preparing for seismic in PEP11 which from what I can see Breeze should have done 2 years with the money raised from us shareholders previously.

As for the legal expenses this is predominantly due to the actions of Breeze and his associates who have continually brought actions against this Company which I believe is clearly conveyed in the annual report mentioned. So it seems to me if Breeze would give the Board time to do their job instead of fighting him and his associates they could continue of their plan of improving the company and its value for the shareholders which include GBA and Breeze.

This board is taking is no money and working furiously to make a success of this company from what can be seen. Not only this but they are more than willing to put their money where their mouth is. Didnt Mr Goh et al put in over 150k in the last rights issue. When did Mr Breeze put cash into the company?

Lindy Lou open your eyes. If you are backing Breeze you are not on the right track. He has had his chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.