MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

LindyLou, This is an outrageous post! Why don't you come clean...

1. 18 Posts.
    LindyLou,

This is an outrageous post!

Why don't you come clean and unmask yourself and speak like a responsible man. Obviously you are either Breeze or his relation!
    It is scandalous and a criminal offence to spy on your fellow directors as a MD. I hope those who were spied on will bring you to justice. Releasing these private emails is another no no..
    As a shareholder, I cannot support this behaviour of an ex MD leaking company emails to the public. Where is your integrity? The company needs money to continue with its activity. Just come in with the cash and negotiate with the board just like many other investors do with companies. Isn't this business practice?

Obviously, you have nothing to offer and therefore resort to petty cries that you have been treated unfairly. As shareholders, we are the one that have been wronged and taken by Breeze's empty promises over the last 10 years. I for one will never vote for Breeze to be back in charge!

Can you do yourself and us shareholders a favour by letting the company do their best to make some progress? We are sick and tied with your damaging actions. You should move to the US where fake news have more followers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.