MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Bullrush (et al.), of any complaint that could ever be laid at...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Bullrush (et al.), of any complaint that could ever be laid at the current board and staff, the least appropriate is that they have somehow been keeping us in the dark. We have received more updates via various means from MMR in the last several months than at any time in the last eight years that i have been following MMR.

I thought negotiating with a certain former MD was a pipe dream when I first read about it, especially after his conduct surrounding repeated calls for meetings and resolutions early this year disrupting company operations. And not to mention the (reported - i have no first hand knowledge of it) hijacking of the roadshow meetings around Australia - what a charm that must have been. I think he has made it pretty clear he wants control of the company at any cost to shareholders.

The only person capable of sorting this mess without a certain former MD backing off is a judge. Until then bedlam will reign and the company's projects (our project's) will likely be held up.

Only one person is responsible for the current mess, who is not coincidentally the same person who has seen Grandbridge go to a very unfortunate place for shareholders, BPH Energy SP plummet to record lows so as to be almost worthless, and who has left long suffering Cortical Dynamics and Molecular Discovery Systems shareholders like myself pennyless from the old Biopharmica days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.