MDR 0.00% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

MedAdvisor off and running, page-93

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Orange7575, sorry for late reply, taking some rest over the holidays

History would suggest that CWH will always do what's in their best interest rather than what's in their patient's best interest, and based on this, I do not foresee MDR in CWH in the near future unless the price of integration was extremely attractive or CWH senses a loss of market share to MDR pharmacies.

There are 3 main messaging platforms at the moment, healthnotes which is used by CWH, memocare and MDR. The advantage of MDR over the others is it's user friendly interface and the integrated features. The other two are essentially just SMS services which still charges a set SMS fee per SMS, whereby MDR uses data to send notifications. I think the SMS services are outdated, patients do not have access to their history or information associated with their treatments.

Having said that though, I think MDR is currently in a quarter of pharmacies in Oz, it's still in the early stages, each pharmacy has yet to saturate their customer database. CWH has roughly 30-35% market share, so MDR still has some room to grow both domestically but also internationally if they play their cards right.

MDR works best in a patient driven health focused community pharmacy, not in a profit and volume driven business like CWH, for starters, they probably would not want to pay the subscription fee and I really can't see a newly registered pharmacist who's getting paid $25 an hour to churn out 400 scripts a day spending any time enrolling customers and maintaining databases. But that's just my opinion, happy to be proven wrong as it would be great for the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $450.9K 919.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2100 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 158711 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.