MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

Medadvisor stearing patients away from smaller pharmacies?, page-11

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I think you're right about the adoption rates and maintenance of the clients once adopted.

MedAdvisor, in conjunction with the pharmacies, need to be promoting/teaching the usefulness of the app in-store. Not enough is being done inside the pharmacy to adopt and keep new clients IMO.

I base this on my wife's experience as a current Intern Pharmacist at a reputable and well-known pharmacy brand. The employees and management are doing DIDDLY SQUAT to encourage use of the app. They are doing nothing to mine the client data for potential revenue streams.

In short, there is a disconnection between the customer, the app, and the business.

We are living in a time of peak app and technological distraction. How is the MedApp going to cut through the noise to be a useful sales tool for both client and pharmacy business alike when the employees are doing very little to promote and maintain its functions?

I am worried about the MedApp uptake and continued usage based on my limited and anecdotal observations...
    Last edited by CliftonSilvers: 24/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.