CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

For me it's very clear. Medcann were being paid in shares not...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    For me it's very clear. Medcann were being paid in shares not cash. AGMPL are being paid in cash.

If I was a party to this deal, saw the bill from AGMPL and looked at my untradable shares. I would know who was being played. I would have run from that deal for sure.

Despite all the bulls on hear claiming it to be so, there is no discernable evidence that the current board have acheived anything more than MCL/Hemp Hulling Co were already acheiving without them. Taking into account all the sunk costs into a Bauxite business going nowhere, why do the current directors deserve continued tenure?

AGMPL is a black hole into which investors money goes in but will never return.

This business can fail and the directors risk very little because they make money, win lose or draw.

I would like the directors to put themselves in our shoes and take just an average wage until such time as the business can sustain what they have been paying themselves.

I would also like to see the services provided by AGMPL to be brought in house so our books can reflect exactly what that money is being spent on. This is not currently reportable.

We are well past due having an independent director on the board to ensure greater accountability.

If you have been patient enough and want to see change now, email me.  [email protected]

Include
    Name:
    Phone Number:
    Holdings:

All your information will be kept confidential and will only be used for this purpose. For those of you who have already emailed me, please put up a post to confirm I have kept my word on this.

Many of you on here swore black and blue that if things hadn't improved by this time this year that you would be onboard. Time to pony up.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.