CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Medcann separate listing., page-13

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    If we are going to be speculate about Medcann let's take a look at what we know.

1) The principal change to the original agreement with Medcann is that the $5,000,000 from the capital raise is now proposed to be diverted to BioHealth deal.

2) Both parties have now agreed that the aquisition of Medcann for 250,000,000 shares will no longer move forward

There is every possibility that due to this principal change in agreement that Medcann have opted to withdraw from the aquisition & instead work side by side with CGB.

By opting out of the aquisition this allows Medcann to pursue the investment it needs to fit-out its facility. They are now seeking investment. This does not suprise me, Medcann management sound very passionette & clearly have big aspirations for their company.

Investors like myself may be dissapointed that we are not aquiring Medcann but like I alluded to in my post last night. When considering the risks associated with Medcann fit-out given the current status of Bonify the BioHealth path is a much safer path for shareholders.

This isn't 3 strikes & your out for CGB! We have too many shares on issue to go back & forth to shareholders for capital trying to get it right. Sholom needs to choose the best path forward for shareholders first time around that limits our risk whilst giving the company it's best chance to prosper.

I'm not sure what you would have done differently wearing the CEO hat but given the company resources I think they are in a wonderful position to press for revenue/profit over the next 24 months.

As for AGMPL it sounds like you are more upset because of who the landlord is to CGB than anything else? I guess you could always cut off your nose to spite your face. Neil has already broken down for the forum the extensive facilities made available to CGB at the current address & expenses incurred by AGMPL vs market average.

Provided that AGMPL expenses remain in line oe under market than it shouldn't be an issue?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.