CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Perspective is a wonderful thing however bias can truly get in...

1. 3,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Perspective is a wonderful thing however bias can truly get in the way of analysis. 

You're quick to respond with let's call it a negative slant without doing the proper diligence as in this scenario where I clearly state Quarterly figures & in actual fact twice before you quickly responded with the full year costs as if my post was too positive. Did you get a surprise when CGB was in fact the second highest earner out of the companies stated? That & the fact you are still yet to answer how you are at a loss in this company when the dates around your first jumping in show the share price around the 1.2 - 2 cent mark & your failure to sell the shares when you had 9 months to do so (after your revelation) & claim you are stuck holding does not look good can be seen as having an agenda when your explanation is not forthcoming. Too many here seem to have the same agenda which is based on the dislike of the family running the company rather than looking at the facts of the fantastic businesses that they have brought together. I am still yet to see any diligence about this by the same group of negative posters. I love HotCopper as a forum for discussion & there are pros & cons with everything however it would be great to be diligent with honesty when people are posting & not the same old one sided slant without fact or further discussion around the pro's & cons.
    I invested in this company because I see value in comparison to its peers on the asx. I googled many of the businesses that have been tied in under the same umbrella & could see the people running them are of great quality & we are already selling product (which I have become a customer) & guess what..the product is excellent quality (obviously I'm talking about the hemp side of the business & the partnerships formed from the farms to the retail end).
    We are in the pill, cream, Gell space.
    We are way ahead in the hemp space.
    We will be exporting MM to other countries.
    There may have been past issues with some of the articles posted by the likes of Basilius.....yes/no I don't know however I assume the asx would not allow or would jump onto any issues if exposed before allowing most of the releases that have already occurred. Still waiting on a response from them around the new businesses & calibre of the people running them.

Hence my sentiment is a buy just like most of the stocks I hold & discuss as I have done my diligence & made my decision & hopefully in the near future myself & others will be rewarded for it.

GLTAH!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.