CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Medcann separate listing., page-46

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    My only worry with the entire thing, if another decent players see's the value in Medcan and they offer a takeover deal (for cash instead of shares)

Then any good relationship doesn't mean anything if they're owned by a competitor.

I just hope this short term revenue outlooks does pay off for us in the end, i like where we're going, this is a high risk stock taking good risks to make the returns nearly everyone is chasing, lets be real, you're invested into this company because you wanted to turn 50 cents into a dollar or more.

Very interesting times ahead to both the down rampers and up rampers.

As of late, the up rampers have had more meaningful posts with evidence and i see a lot of the common down rampers being moderate for unsubstantiated information.

Come on down rampers i believe in you! you can do it! maybe research articles that are recent instead of ones that are near 8+ years ago considering this sector we're all in is still an infant and more or less came to fruition within the last 18 months.

I think it might be best to turn off the watch section for the next 6 weeks (Atleast)

The next announcement is surely going to create some more fuel to the fire for both sides whatever it ends up being,
    (E.g. if it's another updated prospectus we're gunna hear all about how useless and slow the BOD is, if it's about another MOU we're going to hear how it's all fake deals blah blah blah, the current community isn't going to be happy with whatever comes out soon because of the length of time this has been going for)

My advice, if you can call it advice, save yourself some stress for both sides of this coin and take a quick break, have a few brownies and relax then come back when there is less speculation on everything.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.