CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Medcann separate listing., page-56

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Hi Pinnacle,

In regards to tradies using their home as Businesses, as I am a Tradie I feel fully qualified to answer your Comment about Us.
    Us Tradies who run our Businesses from home do so on a very small part time basis (mainly Night time), generally to do our Book Keeping, and they are generally done by our Better Half on an unpaid basis. As for a Home Office this Generally means the Kitchen Table or a Computer Desk shared with the Cats, Kids and Partner. Those Tradies that are Lucky enough to have a "Home Office" 1 room get the added Benefit of being able claim a Tax Deduction for this small space. (most Cannot Claim).

Our businesses are nearly always conducted during the day while we are at Work, due to the nature of our work and the Hours we work. The general day to day running of said Business (except Bookkeeping) can generally only be conducted between the Hours of 7:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday, due to the constraints of our Suppliers, Council inspectors, etc and being limited by rules that dictate that we work only certain hours, particularly in Residential Areas. We don't decide to take half a day off and work from home  as this is not a productive practice.

In Regards to CGB using a Property zoned R3 Residential, "Woollahra Local Environmental Plan 2014" stipulates that no more than "75 Square meters Of Floor space" of the Dwelling may be used for conducting or running a Business; this is also the case for nearly all land zoned R3 in NSW.

Back to us Tradies, as I said previously we use the Kitchen table, Shared Computer Desk and Partner as Bookeeper etc, We park our Work Vehicles in our Driveways and a Garage if we are Lucky enough as they are generally full of Household stuff mixed with our Tools, We are Not allowed to claim this type of space as a Tax Deduction as they are Not dedicated business or office space.

Would you consider these conditions as running a Business from home or would you consider it Bringing your work home with you?
    My Office is wherever my Work Vehicle is parked or the site I'm working at with my phone and note pad in my pocket.
    We also Don't Charge our selves fees or expenses for carrying out these activity's

Cheers
    Finn

Calling me "APU" is part of that gang mentality Pinnacle, APU is a hard worker like myself with Morales.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.