VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Fixator, yes the results of the intratumoural trials do look...

1. 38 Posts.
    Fixator, yes the results of the intratumoural trials do look very encouraging as to the effectivness of their virus on local tumors.

I believe the more interesting results will be from their intavenous trials which from past information they are expecting the virus to be overall more effective on local and remote tumors and for a far longer time period.

The intravenous trials are now already underway with the treatment of the lowest dosage completed and their results showed this method of treatment was well tolerated by the patients. This trials primary concern was monitoring the safety of the patients with this method of application, so I would imagine they have collected the data regarding the effectivness of this method but will not release the results until they have completed administering all the groups of patients intavenously.

They now have approval for the next phase which is intravanous treatment with a significantly higher dosage of the virus.

As I have said before all looks on track and extremely positive for an outcome that will benefit all humanity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.