DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Media Attention?, page-135

1. 27,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Hi Guys, apologies for my non posting re DML recently, as I have a couple of people looking into the legal side of things here and also well done to those that have contacted ASIC, FTI Consulting, etc... and keep it going !

I have heard a few interesting things from the weekend and that is C/Pines are still interested in the DML mine and are in discussions even before a sale/bidding process does potentially take place and hopefully out bidding those low ball DH opportunists at Cupric. So one can only assume C/Pines are speaking with both FTI and the provisional liquidators engaged by the lending group (that part I am not 100% sure about).

Might try to get in touch with the main contacts at the London and South African office for C/Pines to find out.

If this lending group with new m'ment are commercially minded (well they didn't hesitate to call in the loans, bunch of arseholes with the best offer that DML had received in some time and couldn't wait another month or 2), well then they should be commercially minded to talk to all parties concerned , NOT JUST CUPRIC to get the best possible offer to pay out their existing loans and the other creditors totalling approx. $125mill ? Of course as we know C/Pines was willing to pay $110 million for 1/3 of the mine, valuing the mine at approx. $330 million at 100%, so maybe now they might bid $160-$180 million for whole 100%, in which case there would be some return to shareholders after paying out creditors ( I know don't hold your breath and all that).

Now we all know that Cupric are sniffing around here and let's hope they don't have the inside running in having access to the mine before any other interested parties do, to continue their DD - now if they do, the shit should really hit the fan if it can be proven !

Did someone say that the copper price is rebounding strongly at about $2.80ish now ??? - amazing how these things play out and are timed so well for the benefit of others. same thing happened to MBN not that long ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.