NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Media Attention

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    With all the dodgy things that has happened in Nkwe Platinum, I know there is a behind the scene probe by the ASX and likely ASIC. With the evidence that has been provided so far I think its a clear cut case. Lets see what this will find.

I am thinking that we should collect signatures and call all the media outlets out there. The more the better. I know our resistance group alone has like 400 members.

I think for newspapers we can call The West Australian, Sydney Morning Herald, Financial Review. I think if we get like 350+ signatures together we should get media coverage.

I think we should call Current Affair and Four Corners to get television coverage as well.

If there was a cover-up of fraudulent and dishonest behaviour lets put the faces of the directors (past and present) and all the main staff in the public limelight. These would be:

The Genorah Gangsters of Maredi Mphahlele, Sharif Pandor, Staff Sithole and Mxoleli Nkukhlu
    Infamous and new ASIC favourite Mr Peter Landau
    Zijin nominees of Abraham Li, Robin Wang, George Fang and Diamen Chen
    CFO Scott Li
    Company Secretary Keith Bowker

I am both a shareholder and option holder. If these guys destroy the options I am for all action that will destroy their careers as retaliation through media exposure.

Our group leader Mr Xuan Pham is still and currently hopeful of working on a peaceful resolution. I have already let Mr Xuan Pham know that he should be more aggressive. I think just go for the jugular.

These guys think that they can slap us in the face and get away with it ... lets see how they like it when they are on the receiving end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.