ECT 10.0% 0.5¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

It seems they really had no choice, as no one else wanted the...

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It seems they really had no choice, as no one else wanted the two technologies. Sure, the Indians will take it for 51% and say they'll pay to build the R&D plant. But will they? That remains to be seen. Who knows, maybe they'll sit on it. If that turns out to be the case, and nothing happens with respect to the 'India Project' this year or next, then from now on it will always be the fault of the tardy Indians, imo, and not the company. The company's worked really hard to get this deal, even if it does look a bit rubbish in terms of the percentage split. But I reckon the 51/49 arrangement makes sense, in a way, because at least now there'll be more time and money spend on the LV hydrogen material for the next instalment. Can't wait to see how the company takes on or maybe even JV's with the billion dollar Japanese Aussie government backed KHI?

Not sure how any of this will effect shareholders short to medium term, but I am confident we should see at least two hundred million shares go through to 2.5c over the next couple of trading days leading up to the massive MPA signing ceremony on Weds. Will the PM be there to witness the historic event? I bet he will.

Fingers crossed and GL.

Btw, it is interesting to note that the top shareholder didn't buy in at .008c and save himself about $45k. Was he listening to the 'trolls' or is he a smart investor? I would say without a doubt that the answer to that question is the latter.

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $115 25.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 21082217 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7897014 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 100002
Last updated 10.08am 01/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.