ECT 0.00% 0.5¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Let me have another go ... mpa is signed... There appears to be...

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Let me have another go ...

mpa is signed...
    There appears to be very little to no local mainstream media coverage. And so far as I can tell, not a single politician has come out and mentioned the MPA signing. So locally, it seems to me, there's virtually no interest from the MM or the pollies in the MPA. That's just based on my own observations.

plant is getting built...
    No, as far as I understand it, there are still a number of detailed sub-agreements to be negotiated and signed to effect the Financial Close that will allow progression to 'construction phase'. There is 'commitment' by all parties to reaching the 'target' for Financial Close by the 'target' date. So it's not absolutely certain, imo, at this stage that the plant will be built or, as shark-fin claims, is 'being built.'

Indians are happy...
    I bet they are ... and we are soon to discover just how happy ... because we should get details soon on the financials going forward. The Indians will also have 51% of the SPV glabal licensing rights if the R&D pahse is successful. They should be smiling at that.

esi are happy...
    Of course they are ... problem solved. The 'problem' imo was getting someone to fund the demo plant. In almost a decade of the company trying, they were never actually successful in getting any one in the world to commit money to actually building a Coldry demo plant. Now the Indians have expressed an interest by signing the MPA in funding an integrated pilot plant. IMO the ball is now in the Indians' court ... will they build it or won't they, is the question on my mind.

But I ask you another question, are the ESI share holders Happy or Not Happy that the SP did not 'go to the moon' on the signing of the MPA?'

The share price plummeted on the MPA news (see any online chart for details) .... does that make shareholders Happy or Not Happy?

C'mon now, be honest.

ALL IN MY OPINION.
    Last edited by sideways: 03/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $598 121.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20782217 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7427008 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 63350
Last updated 12.17pm 02/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.