BRN 2.13% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Media - BRN, page-14

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    I agree with your comments 3P.

Did you hear that Uber has suspended it's autonomous car testing after this accident in Arizona. Being a fatality this will naturally cause considerable blowback for Uber and the testing and use of autonomous vehicle's on public roads generally.

But this is not the first accident or the first suspension of Uber testing AV's in Arizona. But more to the point these accidents are more about Nvidia's ADAS then about Uber.

I'm not sure what Nvidia Drive system was in use in the Uber vehicle in Arizona; (probably the Nvidia PX2 platform.) What we do know for sure is Nvidia's latest system for level 5 autonomous vehicles; the Drive PX2 Pegasis platform, due for release this year, is still a deep learning GPU based computer system. It's a cloud based convolutional neural network designed for use in fully driverless vehicles ie. cars without steering wheels, pedals, or mirrors. While it also features cloud based high definition 3D mapping to help the vehicle understand it's environment; it just maybe that the current ADAS system doesn't have a picture in it's deep learning image library to recognize a woman actually walking a push bike at night.
    Only my opinion please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $456.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $2.685M 11.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 592196 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 368617 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.