MKY mky resources ltd

Hi Guys - looking back there has been absolutely no fanfare or...

1. 9,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Hi Guys - looking back there has been absolutely no fanfare or major announcements at all - even from the get go last year.

IMO this has been driven purely on the minimal requirements of disclosure and those that are keen students of the market that watch, listen and read avidly.

The above, along with those individuals or companies that we could describe as "insiders" have driven this.

Blood and his team are running very thin ATM, minimal cash burn or unnecessary expendature at all.

You have nothing more to go on here than what has been published on the ASX so it is hardly surprising that the SP shows volitility at times and lethargy at others.

Blood is nothing if not a shrewd and talented manager with an eye for an opportunity, MKY is "his baby" and I believe holders can be swept along with him to an outstanding SP result that may well eclipse some of the far more advanced companies.

The story is only just starting to evolve, when it does I believe it will be potentially a significant growth story!

Ridicule is expected but remember that he who laughs last........

I hold.

Cheers

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.