TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Media Coverage from the Proposed Chairman, page-8

1. 4,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3106
    This flow chart is how I've seen it play in real life with big companies.
    My thoughts
    Initiation - the ideas - TIVAN, Green Hydrogen, Ferro-vanadium, DRI, Vanadium electrolyte & VRFBs etc
    Definition Phase - What? Mt Peake, Darwin Refinery.
    Design Phase - How? SMS, Como, Snowden etc
    Development Phase - How to Implement? We got almost to the end of this & then it was back to the drawing board.
    Implementation Phase - Project execution, which is dependent on finance which is dependent on reaching the end of the Development Phase with all the balls still in the air.
    In my experience, the Implementation Phase is not the same management as the Development Phase. It's a whole different ball game/skill set.
    And closing out the Development Phase - that work should be on the cusp of concluding.

Mentioned earlier, Green Hydrogen (Middle Arm?), Ferro-Vanadium, DRI, Vanadium Electrolyte & VRFBs are still back at the Initiation Phase.
    If the company could get one or more of these value add streams up, we'd be sitting on more than one disruptive technology.
    The Development Phase close out, Implementation Phase needs a 100% focused project delivery team & appropriate support at the Board level to bring it to life. No distractions.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4533/4533094-ed1aaa04361eed743a575cb46e7ab5f7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $138.3K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 371924 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 661856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.