ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

media coverage on nsw and csg, page-51

1. 3,666 Posts.
    "Hey Yaq..... have you noticed how unloved one gets when they accept market realities and post accordingly. Your recent posts are showing zero or 1 TU, yet I gave you mine on each. I don't care one bit that you have changed your mind because at least you have been brutally honest with your reasoning!

Yes, I have notice that.

I am not slinking out the side door. I am not turning traitor. I am just pointing what should be obvious to all - that the market for ESG is the majors.

And I also said, a long time ago, that if there is one party, you get a modest result, and if there are multiple parties, you get a larger result. Again, no surprises there. You only find out what Santos' top price is if another party is willing to push them.

The money, ultimately, comes from the Asian buyers. That is why Shell and BG and Santos are buying these CSG assets. So these majors have to line up the Asian buyers at the same time as they acquire the assets. Isn't this what ESG and Santos are doing with the Japanese? Lining up the buyers and the gas at the same time for the first 3rd Train deal in QLD?

ESG seem to have a deal they can live with.

But if people think the ESG Board have sold out, fine. But why would you want these people managing your investment going forward if you believe that?

Ask yourself why Goldman Sachs support this deal. Why other instos who bought in last year at a tiny discount support this deal. These groups put in far more money than you or I - why is it that they haven't called for the Board's heads via an EGM. What do they see that retail holders do not?

Oh well Alley. I tell it as I see it, and people disgree, then that is their right.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.