ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

db,After what happened at QGC, do you just think Santos might've...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    db,

After what happened at QGC, do you just think Santos might've sorted the ACCC issue out this time? Make the same mistake twice, db? I don't think so. Knox may not be the 'strategic genius' that you sarcastically call him, but he is not a fool either.

Grant King is the one who has been caught with his pants down.

And Santos ARE sharing the gas nicely with other children. Like their deal with TRU. Plenty of competition. Lots of gas to go around. You keep telling us about the 'gas glut'. If there is such a gas glut, there is hardly going to be an issue with ownership of our little 'ol resource.

Just because Origin doesn't have access to any of the ESG gas doesn't mean that no one else does. :)

btw, interesting argument - beware the ACCC with the ESG deal - because ESG is so strategically valuable that Santos can't own it?

I am glad to know that you DO consider ESG so strategically important to the future gas needs in NSW and this country db. :)

So, if you guys at Origin want it, you can pay accordingly. Make Santos an offer such that they become a seller rather than a buyer ... how high would such an offer have to be? :)

Have a good weekend.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.