1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I just thought i would chime in and say i watched Battery Day...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I just thought i would chime in and say i watched Battery Day and Elon's side kick said the new battery tech using silicon can hold up to 9 times the lithium of todays battery.
    2023 is when the new batteries will be mass produced so i hope these so called lithium demand experts have factored that in. Also i note Tesla are introducing a 35,000 dollar vehicle on the same date.
    The new batteries will be structural as well so they will saving a lot of weight and they will offer a 16% increase in range.
    Theoretically, this means a Tesla Model S could offer a range of up to 750 km on a single charge.
    Let not forget Elon also was impressed with what the Chinese where doing with electric cars, which is the biggest EV market.The elephant in the room is the stationary battery market which is growing at a exponential rate and Elon said these batteries will compliment our rolling storage of electric vehicles.
    So i think the lithium demand is being completely miscalculated not allowing for future battery chemistry which is now a fact.
    Cheers AWJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.