1MC 6.25% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

Media Coverage Relevant to AJM, offtake partners and major holders, page-98

1. 18,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3912
    Hi Rupfel ....
    as my reply to your post on the charts thread was not relevant - except obscurely- to AJM,  I was asked to move it.
    So I have moved your relevant post as well :
    FWIW here’s the gist of my response;

Hi Rupfel...
    Initially I could not read the tweet...
    From casual memory ( of a few days) back he was having a ‘tease’ competition about who was allying with Tianqi?
    ..and I think Amazon was one of the suggestions put forward ... along with Wesfarmers and several others.
    But the implication was all those guesses were wrong?

And there were a couple of clues - one of which was the entity had expressed prior interest in lithium.
    I have forgotten the other one.

My favourites are Tesla, FMG or maybe RIO and your old flame - Itochu ( ‘cos of Itochu and that big Thai company owning 10% of CITIC which is Tianqi’s debt holder)
    ...and because of Itochu having an interest in battery producer 24M (see plenty of links on HC and google) which in February claimed to be able to reduce some battery costs by up to 50% [here].

Strategic partnership potential has been mentioned in media stories around the sale, and Tianqi seems to me to have a very savvy management who would be looking to turn this problem into an advantage.... alliance with all those companies (or others) would serve it well?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 22/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $3.774K 123.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31140 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.