BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Media coverage will boom, page-27

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    BPH will have circa 1 B shares on issue. Sure we would all love this to be less. More money for us, but the money has to come from somewhere.

Share issue to instos is often the quickest and cheapest ways to raise cash. THis raise is of little concern regarding dilution. It is a process that we have to accept at this end of the market, or any end. Look at those business shows like "Shark tank". Its called shark tank for a reason. These sharks, financiers, certinly want a big juicy piece of the action for minimum effort. To put it another way, they want the most they can get for the least amount of cash. I suppose that is capitalism in essence.

But money is the grease that keeps the wheels turning.

I have a realtively small investment in oppies, in the millions. This is a high risk and high reward. A relaively small amount of cash has the real potential of multiplying many times and the added advantage is that once we have become very familiar with this stock there is the added potentail to trade in and out as we approcah each catalyst milestone.

We have to be realistic here. I consider it to be unrealistic to expect that once I buy my piece of the action, via oppies and shares, that there will be no more dilution and the money will flow through some magical source, like manna from heaven. Money has to come from somewhere and instos, like the shark tank, want as much action as they can get for as little effort that is required.

I dont know what this raise is for. If it is for 1.25 M, then its a strategic placement, not a huge raise to pay executive fees, but to progress BPH.

I am not starry eyed nor bushy tailed here. The approval process may well be rejected. For all infomed here, everyday our confidence grows.

Further, this is an opportunity that is by no means totally dependent on finding a commercially explotable resource. If you think it is, then you dont understand what is about to happen here.

Ther geo-political, cost of living, east coast gas depletion, energy revolution are just a very few factors that make BPH potentially the most excitiing trade to be part of. I have not ever mentioned Hydrogen nor Cortical.

I appreciate that the article in the Australian was sponsered content, however, there will be a flood of news detailing -

"BPH investee Advent Energy and its partner are taking steps to enable drilling of a high-potential gas exploration well in PEP 11, offshore in NSW."

I B shares (or more fully diluted with the oppies) isnt over the top. BPH has a current MC of 22 M. What is the possible MC once

Approval is given
    Drlling announced
    Drilling starts
    Gas found

well I dont know, but its going to be a lot more than the current 22 M

In this market companies are rocketing on rumours and rock chips.

Monday will give us a good idea of what is happening, Might be dissapointed or I might be elated.

I love my weekends, so Monday will come, I can wait.

GLTAH !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.