BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

Now tibbs i did say a bit bullish which is not really bullish....

1. 281 Posts.
    Now tibbs i did say a bit bullish which is not really bullish. So please dont think i meant offence at all as i like your posts and they allways give me food for thought so dont stop.

actually thought i was sticking up for you but then threads like this and the tone of voice (we do only type so tone is allways missing) often gets confussed, will have to get into emotion icons as they may help get meaning accross.

Well done by the way for the guts to drop in when you did and buy i was chicken litttle sitting on the sidline watching i tend to treat the market as Slowly slowy as i find if i rush to decisions or simple make descisions cuase i think i have to as a disaster, i tend to stick by my shares and make descisons over days to a week to iether hold or sell and then try to set my postion. i dont buy for short term gain i lok for long term outcomes 2 years out. So im definently not a day trader, must admit though i did well in the GFC buying up BHP at $20 was a great bargin. would like to add a few day trader tricks to my book though so i watch you with great interest.

I was i must admit interested to here that your now getting into gold stocks, i have been bullish on gold for 10 years now. and silver for 8 years so thats been good to me.

I would like to point you at CRC as a great gold play with the potential to be a 10 bagger.

let me know wht you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
-0.140(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.990M 729.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 5570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.