BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

Yes the .20c resitance is a worry but i think that was a broker...

1. 281 Posts.
    Yes the .20c resitance is a worry but i think that was a broker who was buying at .14c and selling at .17 to 19c. but i think hes pretty much all out now. from my take wanted more action wanted 1 million oz now and all that and just played the market as they do so every run up was capped by this broker as he got out of his shares (he got a 15c. thus after he was gone it did a quick run up to 20.5 but then waiting for goverment approvals takes longer than day traders want so they dump out at .20c as well. frustrating as they are working to get a mine running and running in the next 18 months so cash flow positive posible in near term (once again i call near term 2 years and long term 5 years) damned if i get this idea of 2 months as long term. Anyway geology looks good and they are over 0.5 million oz and it keeps climbing steadily.

i myslef thing that the broker did more dmage than good wanting the quick run so they wasted a coouple of mill on deeep holes which they did not need to do. deep direction drilling costs a bomb and what you fnd out is no use for 3 years anyway espeically if you mine down to it and then do much cheaper drilling with more information. But thats the pain that happens when forces come to bear to make fast bucks. wish i could get people to think more long term would mean less dilution in the longer run.

PS i hate brokers. if you handt guessed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
-0.140(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.990M 729.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 5570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.