PER 0.64% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

It's interesting that people expect Woodcock presenting in the...

1. 35,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    It's interesting that people expect Woodcock presenting in the UK next week will have a material impact on the share price ? Looks more academic to me. I would think if anything it would just be traders playing on the expectations of posters here. Woodcocks presentation probably breaks down to around 10 minutes each with 3 other university professors from Oxford, Lieden and FNC on exon skipping technology.

Muntoni & Straub do hold a company update section Saturday morning but that's a little under 2 hours for 12 companies.

Also not sure what people expect from the final data when it's released ? It's pretty much all been seen, they wouldn't have released interim data if they didn't think it would be exactly the same as what they will find on completion of trial including the final 3 patients. I'd expect it to show exactly as has been released to date but think final data does lean more with a shock to the downside if it's not replicated rather than improving on it.

It's all about the 3rd and final meeting and the EMA waving through the Phase IIb so they can commence recruitment hopefully early next year imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $69.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $1.882K 24.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6454 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 125752 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.