PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hey guys, I'm optimistic, yes I do believe it can drop to 4c....

1. 7,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Hey guys, I'm optimistic, yes I do believe it can drop to 4c. You should say never. Also yes I believe it will go under 10c due to insto sucking people above 10c them trying make people sell under 10c. How do you know that 10c order isn't there's? Also $26 will be 3 years after couple years of production. Maybe it be more. Hopefully we don't get brought out. $2 is piss weak. Also your getting modded because you don't respects other's. Simple.

Akki can be right. The results we already know it's gonna be good. The big nail on the head will be fda approval in Europe. That is what we need. That will push the sp up.

What if the fda says nope go back and do it again? Has happen to others before.

This is why I think news will be out 3 weeks. Because they need every inch of data to show off to the fda to make sure they get the grant.

People trying get fomo to happen (day traders?) n insto are loving it because they know they got couple more weeks of games and me watching it, you see that wall getting eatting away, sucking people from 10.5 to 11, making the 10.5 weaker then they just push it back down. And repeat. Don't forget they have 50 to 70m to play with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.