CUV 0.52% $15.36 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

media coverage

1. 3,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Hey Gerry and Matt,

If the results are successful this weekand I'm sure they will be!!

Why don't you get in contact with" A Current Affair "or "Today Tonight" and tell them about the drug.I know you've got alot of info relating to the company and perhaps get the the current affair programmes to do feature stories which would give them alot more exposure about the company.

It be would great to see a current affair programme ringing up Wayne and informing him that they want to do a story about Epitan.

If there not going to market themselves perhaps we should.I know Wayne in the meeting said its hard to market your product when your still in the testing phase but geezzz Metabolic was on "A Current Affair"a fortnight ago with the fat pill which is in earlier trial stage than what Epitan is.
    There exposing themselves well and truly.

Perhaps its just me but if the trials are successful the company should be out there promoting themselves.Its great that there looking at medical journals to promote themselves but perhaps they should get out to the Mums and Dads of Australia and tell them all the potential benefits about Epitan.

Your thoughts please?

ps What do u think the share price will be on friday at the close of trade?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.36
Change
-0.080(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $769.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.62 $15.63 $15.36 $580.8K 37.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195 $15.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.55 2023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.