UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Sounds to me like you are worried about your "MBE major stock...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    Sounds to me like you are worried about your "MBE major stock holding". There's no need to constantly cross promote on all of the M-payments threads... The M-payments market is larger than a couple of Aus listed companies.

MBE trades at ~16x EBITDA- not much room for upside share price wise unless they perform very well, especially considering the constant dilution to long term holders. How many capital raises in the last two years? And you worry about potential dilution with CM8?
    MBE 440m shares now I think. Ouch.

CM8 trades ~4x EBITDA- doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the risk/reward dynamics for the two. Any upside performance in the next two quarters and intial cash principle payments will see this stock in a new light. Even if it was to achieve a market rating of half its peers...

The risks associated with the con note such as dilution (I think there will be very little) are well and truly priced into CM8.

Managements "language" states that the majority of principle payments will be made in CASH.

Monthly principle payments area good thing for CM8. Plain and simple.

They have $5m cash at bank and generate $650k/m after interest payments....

Thought I'd reply for fun anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.