IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

Everyone,This whole thread has become insane.Newregime pops out...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Everyone,

This whole thread has become insane.
    Newregime pops out with a post to say that Rogers and Fraser are being interviewed by Channel 7 for the news tonight. We then have people wanting him to substantiate this claim and then getting stuck into another poster for not subsantiating it. Then realising this and appologising - congratulations. Then we ask for the timeslot, I imagine it would be 6pm when the news is normally on. But then we have someone else telling is there is no such program.
    Did any of you consider that maybe Newregime was just passing along a bit of information that he came across. Perhaps he called the company to ask some questions and he was told of the interview. Perhaps he knows someone at Channel 7 who told him about it. Maybe he works at Channel 7. Maybe he is there now and that is why is not able to answer all these demands. Its not like this info is market sensitive, maybe they will announce something. Maybe Phase 2b is looking like it is going to be a flop and they are going to tell everybody or maybe they have been slowly beating at the TV channels with info and they have finally pricked up their ears and thought there may actually be a story here
    For all those wanting to find out if we are being lead astray why don't you call PRR or Channel 7 and ASK them if there is an interview. Perhaps then we will know what is going on. Espin maybe you could use that dogged nature of yours and find out. Me, I think I will just tape Channel 7 news and then see if there is anything on there, its not like it will be the end of the world if it is not.
    Then we have various people attacking each other for ramping or having too many shares, or not posting like they used to because the share price is going backwards.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Everyone seems to be getting pretty titchy, which tends to go hand in hand with a stagnating share price. If we were cruising towards .40c again these threads would be so much different.
    I've had my little rant now and I'm putting up the shields to wait for what will be thrown back at me.
    Just remember - long term we are on 99% sure winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $2.184M 6.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 156342 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 107414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.