ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hey all!!Gotta agree with Nervous on this, I will be looking for...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all!!

Gotta agree with Nervous on this, I will be looking for this little chapter of the story to unfold over the next few weeks with the intention of slipping in to buy some in the low 60c or even lower.

No doubt that ESG and the industry is under the hammer from a few fronts but let us not be kidded for one moment that;

- Noisy, localised and greedy self interest groups purporting to have higher ideals are seen as anything other than what they really are.

- BOF and the Federal Government would not support a project that meets all the environmental criteria AND has the potential to being in hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars in royalties, create multiples of jobs AND move towards a cleaner energy source other than dirty coal.

- BOF is totally safe for the next few terms and does not have to pander to the bigger mouths of our society for his political future - NSW is not dead yet but the death notice may not be too premature.

- Mr 2GB is seen as exactly what he is - I for one sleep well knowing that I am in the opposite corner to his view of the world - my money is also happy to be on the opposite side of his view too.

Sure, the near term future is clouded in atmospherics - just the shot to make some more money IMO.

We have some fairly highly paid people representing our investment & I am confident that they will take the short term punches - in the end, the outcome is not in doubt IMO.

ESG to fulfill their environmental obligations (as they should), Mr 2GB to go onto his next project, the regional / local influences to keep on winging & whining as they have done for the last hundred years, taking every subsidy they can from governments, taking the cash from the resource companies, saying that they carry the nation and still return Nil taxable incomes because everything they do is allegedly incurred in their business -AND still whining!

Don't be fooled by this lot, I am not and neither is my $$$.

All the best to ALL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.