ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

"Potential income of $25,000 per hectare !"Acorn,If you have...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Potential income of $25,000 per hectare !"

Acorn,

If you have ever being on the land, you'd know that it would all depend on what one is growing upon it, what he/she is producing, and/or what is doing with it.

Besides, I am quite sure that the mobs that lives in hippy lands, can make that much out of an hectare of land very easy, and even twice or thrice that amount (if they were allowed to do so of course). A hell of a lot more, lol. Hehehehehe.

I know I can't achieve those figures, nor getting no-where near it either, but I have a different farming enterprise ideas than other.

Take even a feedlot for instance it wouldn't need that much land to raise/fatten thousands of cattle per year, then add up what the return of that land is.

Finally the figure that you have quoted above, is based on "Potential Income" only, and does not mean to be, nor reflect, a "Net Profit Return".

I believe that the Industry has to come up with something that negates the comments made by those people, and try to convince them to sit at the round table and start talking. For, by picking to pieces what they are claiming will never get you anywhere fast. As a matter of facts, it will only increase their will to make it harder for you.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.