ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

media hype, page-6

1. 8,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2813
    TR,
    why do i smell a "con" in this article?

whilst I agree there are enviro concerns which need to be addressed and resolved, I really get sick of the b-s articles peddled by "correspondents" who are clearly just "greenies".
    These greenies hide behind various veils.

the article comes from something called "Independent Australia", yet the "correspondent" is clearly a front for so-called environmentalists.
    Whilst I feel that there is very good reasons why we should just not accept that we can beat-up on our environment, I just get sick and tired of the "con jobs" being fed to the Australian public.

This supposed "environmental correspondent" from this "Independent" organisation fails to mention her background (from their website):
    * "her interest in the environment was kindled way back in the 60's by the French nuclear tests in the Pacific. She joined the anti-nuclear movement as a young campaigner and, in the early 70's,
    * "was elected Secretary of the Melbourne Ports branch of the Australia Party, forerunner of the Democrats and the Greens and then the only political party with an anti-nuclear agenda.
    * "A tree-change in the early 90's gave her the chance to focus on her love of the natural world. A long stint with the environment movement followed.
    * "Sandi is a familiar figure in the Victorian Landcare movement and, in 2008 was the first President and driving force behind the establishment of the Up2Us Landcare Alliance. The Alliance employs a qualified environmental co-ordinator and has a network of some 16 Landcare, Climate Action and Environment groups in Victoria's north-east."

SO this "report" then uses words like:
    * "the dangerous and sometimes toxic world of coal seam gas and fracking.."
    * "Toxic spills could occur; drinking and irrigation water could be contaminated; productive farmland could be destroyed.."
    * "The most impressive and highly organised of these is the Lock the Gate Alliance Inc.."
    * "Spokesman is veteran campaigner and environmental rights crusader, Drew Hutton..."
    * "A visit to the Lock the Gate website will tell you how to donate, get involved, get engaged and get informed. A real ?how to? guide for the disenfranchised.
    * "The sense of real community power in Lock the Gate is overwhelming..."
    * "But the community protest movement is making huge inroads into the collective psyche of voter-land and the government can no longer ignore the negatives of the industry..."
    * "Lock the Gate and its leader, Drew Hutton, are hailed as national heroes by farmers in Queensland and NSW.."
    * "The staggering success of the campaign has driven major changes to regulatory laws..."

But the biggest garbage imho is the almost fraudulent concept where the "environmental correspondent" from this publication of "independent" views, introduces the "LAW's Clause" !!

In order to try and introduce some credibility, at the end of the article she states:
    "(In the interests of full disclosure, the author would like to mention that she has a small number of shares in Blue Energy Ltd (BUL) and Greenpower Energy Ltd (GPP) as well as shares in diversified energy companies, Origin Energy Ltd (ORG) and Santos Ltd. (STO).)..."

ie- why would she bag CSG when she has an investment in these coys? Gee, she must be independent !

The more we are dished-up with spurious, twisted half-truths, and down right fraudulent garbage from these self-interest groups, the less the public will trust them.

cheers
    ( i better put some Scotch into my coffee!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.