ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Losty,Ive recently grown in my appreciation for the cultural...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Losty,

Ive recently grown in my appreciation for the cultural difficulties Kos faces. Hence my hope ECT appoint an Asian director.

Until ESI get a track record ie - funded FS...Kos will always be on the back foot. Later this year I expect Kos to be firmly on the front foot. There should be multiple FS's on the horizon and ESI will be taken more seriously - hence Asian partners will tighten up on their commitments. ESI holders will no longer be sweating on one make or break FS - there will likely be dozens over the next 2-3 years. Blue chip potential.

Kos's single biggest "mistake" (and most here agree) has been to make promises that are ultimately out of his control...eg Tincoms Tet decision. I reckon Kos is told things and obviously he has to believe it, and inform holders. Then, when it results in delays it reflects badly on Kos.

So far, the lesson is - take timelines and double them.

Think about the ESI of just 2 years ago - it was a shocking mess. Now look at the ann's of the last 2 years.

Plenty of "experts" here said bluntly that ECT/Kos would never secure coal (in fact I remember one poster promising he would never post again on the ESI thread if ESI secure coal!). It took longer than expected - but it happened... with one of the biggest p/stations in the world. Kos delivered when the "experts" said he couldnt.

Imo, Kos's heart is in the right place (wish his wallet was!...how about buying some on market soon?) and I look foreward to him developing the Coldry/Matmor techs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.