HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Media, News & Investor Relations, page-13

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Seriously Triple Top,

Between, the false statement/s that you frequently post. Then couple that, with what can only be viewed. As a totally, meaningless and none event of of the web video posted recently. With the HLF CFO Jordan, useless questions, provided with no answers.

If any part of this KTD/HLF Board & Executive team. Truly wanted, to show they have accountability, traceability or even legitimacy. they would not have actioned your Cr...py online video occurrence.

They would have had, what any company should a shareholders meeting they used Covid19 as yet another cover to basically have the last three years to have no direct contact with any/all shareholders.

The below is, just a piece from most of the Cr...p reports they put out. Look into, the differing reports that do come out and try to see were you get your result. They spent many millions more, than what you think Triple Top.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4630/4630661-a9fdec983c4dc87d30278039b59906cc.jpg

Every CR they perform, simply look at were they have all ended up.

They have taken, what would now be over 100 million dollars of both investors and financed monies. Now over fours in, what have they achieved that would give any legitimacy to showing they will get a share price back up.

Stunning, when you view the share buys and sells chart since 2019. Sells have been between 6-8 million and buyers at around 5-8 and more million. This amount, on a company daily share chart that has achieved zero is in no way normal.

Then the next stunning occurrence, is from November 2021 to around July this year over 250 million shares traded. Large volumes, for a minor achieving nothing.

Then they, put up a top 20 list on there report and this they have not done since listing. As they, have been smoke and mirroring it all the way.

Next interesting fact, is the top 20 appear to be a lot of newbies and by that I mean also the very newly listed ABN/ACN details when you look into it.

when you add up, the top 20 holdings. is shows, something is way off. How could everything, ever be passed as approved when they only hold around 25%-27% of FPO's.

Like myself and so many others, we bought into the different CR's and were is the value now. So ask yourself, who voted for what they have done.

I am sure, that like myself and so many other investors. We were ready, to book plane tickets and hotels to attend the annual SH meeting. We have been robbed of that, how will they be able to even look at investors in any case.

HLF BOD & Executive team, it is clear that do you not stop and think about anything unless it is for yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.