HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good morning Gman70, Thank you, for the response. There are...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Good morning Gman70,

Thank you, for the response. There are many, Long Term Holders. That have, every right to be truly and totally P....sd off with what has occurred since the listing of the KTD to the now HLF saga.

It has shown, over/during the last four years to the currently/present day. The behaviour, of all the BOD & Executive team from past to present. The behaviour, has and presents a dynamic of being of a practiced and "Repetitious" based approach.

This stock for me, was my first away from my normality of holdings. That are mining, industrial, energy and oil & gas. I had, at one stage a 215K investment in this stock at the very start point. So to see were they have taken us all, with all the smoke and mirrors and completely over the top salaries, bonuses and performance shares etc. that they gift themselves continually. The CFO of a minor such as this continually cracking 1-million dollars is of the charts. Jordan being on 385K + Super and whatever else is also insulting.

Why would my thoughts on this matter, I am, a director of two companies. That manufacture equipment, structures and services for mining and industrial. Family links, are developing and creating mining operations that yes are ASX listed.

Reputations are everything, that occur over time. Many of these stocks, would likely have been purchased by person/s on this site also. Some of the stocks starting at 20C and 40C and one was at 12C. All hit peaks at ranges of $5.00 and $6.85 from there start points. Market caps of 100 million turning into $3.5 Billion.

So, to the HLF BOD & Executive team past to present. Some of your investors, can see/filter through all the behaviour you show as Repetitious to then start looking around with some research.

An interesting one, is a previous executive team member and also. Is still, a holder of millions of HLF shares. Has another company, listed on the ASX. looking at this company, they should be totally ashamed. It has, a MC of 1.92 Millions dollars and has 5.4 Billion shares on issue. they have also performed a multitude of capital raises "2" at 9 + Millions dollars. They used, some of the funds to by a Manuka Honey operation.

So, when I began with using the terms Behaviour and Repetitious. It then, as mentioned starts to show a pattern of behavioural traits they possess and perform.

So, again to the HLF BOD & Executive team past to present. How will you ever, be able to sit in an open shareholders meeting and face myself and others.

T.T, T.E.P, Andrew69 and ***. Please think before, you put up your theorisations on any format of a company and or finance/financing etc. With that, the videos show some restraint and self respect. what you present, can have an influence on others. That may not, truly understand or have a filter on to see through what your present. To find understanding for truth, clarity or logic. They may, perform purchases based on your theorisations and it could have. A dramatic, financial outcome in the form of a loss. That could then, result in hardship/s for that person/s.

Enjoy your day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.