SUV 0.00% 4.9¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Agreed. There defintiely seems a sense of urgency to get the...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Agreed. There defintiely seems a sense of urgency to get the ball rolling. These guys clearly have ambitious plans.

These are some rough notes I took. Nothing groundbreaking but the interview did add a little more context. Robert seemed quite excited, choosing to use a superlative every other sentence I noticed.

* World class asset
    * 216Mt Resource - Looking to increase > 0.5-1Bt. Onyl 15% drilled & to 20m. Historical data shows minerlised down to 50m.
    * 21 Different revenue streams
    * Infrastructure on their doorstep (Gas, power, rail)
    * Inundated with calls. "Receiving calls weekly, even daily". Will begin process of exploring offtake partners.
    * Low capex - $25-50m for a decent plant that will provide "Sensational economics"
    * Silica flour - Naturally occurring, which is rare. Goes for $200+ & currently have 60m. "The value starts with a B...". Loved that quote
    * Demand? India will need 800-1Bt annually. Market exploring excnaghe traded contracts. 30Mt supply defecit between Asian countries.
    * "Some very good news is coming soon but can't say what it is" - Assuming this is the Pittong resource/production upgrade?
    * Pittong optimsied production increased by 35% without increasing OPEX. Straight to the bottom line. Lovely.

Really nice interview. Company continues to impress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.