NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

@Potstock88 IMO for me - as bullish as I am - there are a few...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    @Potstock88 IMO for me - as bullish as I am - there are a few good reasons to not "put the house on it"

1) The next recession/GFC/Market Correction could be round the corner, whereby the lowing tide will take all boats;
    2) Low likelihood High impact events, such as JP leaving NEU, a Trof patient suffers a serious side effect (related or unrelated, that will need investigating - but will impact SP materially), acadia moves which undermine NEU's performance and growth opportunities
    3) ROW stalls for some unknown reason
    4) Insurance companies or PBS schemes refuse to cover Trof - or dont cover it to the extent its affordable - which could reduce margins or sales
    5) US/AUS currency fluctuations; and then the big one
    6) Liquidity - if you invest what you cant afford - even if it is a "sure thing" - you wont have that liquidity for lifes unexpected events. If the timeline for any NEU events drags out, you might have to margin call or sell at a loss...not based on performance, but purely your personal timing.

Like I said, Im very bullish on NEU and have been for 5+ years - however IMO you only invest what you can afford

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.