BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

media outlets, page-52

1. 194 Posts.
    Thanks asb, Wuey and Barolobill, really appreciate your advice. Te Te Te, I know you keep me in check and I need that side of opinion as well so that I don't go overboard with my investment strategy. These two completely opposite opinions keeps me balanced. I think I need to hold them for at least 3 years to see my portfolio in better position. I sincerely do hope it doesn't reach to $4-$6 range. Doing research and with many positive opinions in this forum, it looks set to at least reach $20 by August. Currently, I'm expecting another announcement from management soon as an article recently published in the newspaper clearly mentions the talks with farmers for organic growth is in advanced stage and could well be an important cornerstone turned in BAL supply cycles. It's soon going to enter ASX 200 in March, that'd send it rocketing again. I guess, in the current market BAL is the only company apart from Ramsay Health care, A2M and McQuarie bank which has immense growth potential vis-a-vis risk ratio. Ofcourse, DYOR. Yes, A2M is very attractive, but as GI mentioned, it has serious supply issues, so until that has been ticked off, I'm, not going there soon. Although, it's giving me sleepless nights now and have lost lot of hair in couple of days, I still believe BAL will change gears pretty quickly. @Barolobill, not sure why the purchase price doesn't show up in my portfolio and I had always been curious myself, the CommSec guys have told me as I've bought more than once, they can't show at what price I bought and don't want to average it out. Well, as long as I know, that's what matter I guess!
    Last edited by notty_investor: 21/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.