MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

media + pr = more interest

1. 93 Posts.
    Hi All,

I couldn't believe my eyes after seeing the announcement. In my opinion, it was one of the best news MEO could give me. An additional 5% of Artemis for USD $7 million. I thought robing was illegal. I think, there was a small fine print somewhere in MEO-CUE-MOG original agreement that MEO will have the first option to buy. MOG knows how valuable Artemis is. (Just look how much Petrobras paying) It seems that MOG had a fire sale and the quickest item that could give them cash was Artemis. I said it all along that cash is king. I take my hat off once again to MEO management. Well Done.

I still think that there is more to buy from MOG. Please don't forget we still have cash and lots of them. I feel that we are likely get more news from MEO as they spend that cash of ours.

If you are likely to have $80-90 million in your Bank account. Term deposit? I don't think so.

1./ What would you do with it? Sorry, the question should be...What did you do with that money?

2./ When are you going to tell us? Are the deals subject to FIRB approval?

One final footnote, If I was to recommend anything to MEO management that would be....please attract more people to our food stand.

Publicity (Media) + PR

Above comments are in my opinion and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.