LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

Media Release - Not a good Sign, page-312

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    Totally agree, Malaysia is not a third world country. For a while the tallest building in the world was in Kuala Lumpur, and as Yeo puts it, the business climate is "thriving". The people in Malaysia are friendly, articulate and pretty much as smart as the people in any other country. They know what is going on and that Lynas has been very good to them...

Many Kuantan residents have grown with Lynas and families revolve around the good jobs Lynas provides. The impact of the ancillary job creation is significant and it's pretty easy to see that the Kuantan residents think quite a bit about their company per Saturday's rally.

I find it interesting that there were more demonstrators Saturday then there were at some of the SMSL back in the day. Perhaps Fuziah is no longer allowed to seed notes of discontent helping the cause itself to fade.

I agree there are some political issues causing the share price to tank a bit but this string of political turbulence pales with the older investors on this board have been through. Patience is the key... JMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $12.71M 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13629 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.