LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Media Release - Not a good Sign, page-361

1. 26,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4582
    From: "Portal Rasmi Kementerian Tenaga, Sains, Teknologi, Alam Sekitar & Perubahan Iklim"
    Date: 11 October 2018 at 2:34:10 pm AEDT
    Subject: A copy of your complaint / inquiry / suggestion regarding "Lynas review committee"
    Reply-To: [email protected]

This is a copy of your Pertanyaan | Inquiry regarding to "Lynas review committee"

Message Body:

Hi,

Can you please respond to my email on 28 Sep? I expected a reply within 3 days as the auto-response stated,.
    Can you please advise if MESTECC have in fact created a “Lynas review committee” and if Minister H.E. Yeo Bee Yin has appointed Fuziah Salleh as Chair, given she is a deputy minister in the PM’s Office, not MESTECC and has waged a campaign of misinformation against Lynas for most of this decade?
    Does MESTECC comprehend the damage to Malaysia’s international business reputation that even the rumour of such a Committee is currently doing? Is the Government intent on undermining it’s own institutions that have investigated, approved and regulated Lynas from it’s inception and in all cases proven it to operate safely with no threat whatsoever to the community?
    Can Yeo Bee Yin give a categorical assurance that Lynas will not be victimised through the ignorance and manipulative politics of such individuals as Fuziah Salleh?

Many thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.