LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Media Release - Not a good Sign, page-443

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I haven’t yet seen a response to the information I have offered in stating what the media are saying are their concerns with Lynas. What exactly is your concern with my statement that’s clearly well evidenced in the media on you simply checking it? Or isn’t there any actual contention with its validity??All I see is an attempted bullying/belittling upon ANYONE who shares an opinion that isn’t constantly pumping the share price. All in the hopes the poster will conform. Youll have to do better.You’re very welcome to discuss in a discussion room if you’d care to reply. But if you want to just try accuse others for sharing valid and well evidenced opinions. GUESSING that they MAY possibly be doing exactly what you are in fact clearly doing in an equal and opposite direction for a self-profiting bias. Then you’d really need to stop and think through the morality of accusing anyone of anything, if while doing so, you are self-evidencing its clear exact double standard in a reversed attempt It just doesn't work.

Last edited by MinerJack: 14/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.