SYM 0.00% $2.63 symbio holdings limited

new plans offered - My Net Fone Limited (ASX:MNF), Australia’s...

1. 90 Posts.
    new plans offered -

My Net Fone Limited (ASX:MNF), Australia’s leading VoIP service provider, today
    announced a revolutionary new range of “PRO” plan services targeted at the key market
    segments of SOHO and SME. The PRO plans have been developed to be ideally bundled
    with multi-port devices like the recently announced Linksys deal as well as from other
    suppliers.
    By targeting the SOHO and SME market, MyNetFone aims to dramatically increase
    subscriber numbers and revenue by tapping into a new potential subscriber base. The
    SOHO and SME market comprises more than 700,000 small businesses in Australia, most
    of which already have broadband Internet access - the key enabler for MyNetFone’s VoIP
    service.
    “A typical small enterprise may be able to save over $1000 per annum simply by bringing
    its phone services to MyNetFone thanks to our innovative PRO range of services, which
    allow multiple phone lines to be combined into one low cost service. Initial test marketing
    of the services has proven to be highly successful.” said Andy Fung, Managing Director of
    MyNetFone.
    The new PRO services - JumboSaver PRO and PowerSaver PRO - allow a small business
    to combine up to four VoIP phone or fax lines into one service. Small businesses can now
    operate their phone and fax services for a fraction of the cost of traditional services. The
    new plans also include free national calls and extremely aggressive rates to call mobile
    phones starting at 15 cents per minute with no connection fees.
    “The new PRO plans have been specifically developed to meet the needs of small
    business which operate two to four phone lines. This market segment will provide higher
    revenue per customer (ARPU) and is strategic to MyNetFone in meeting its break-even
    forecast for 2007.” said Mr Fung.
    The new PRO range of services are available from MyNetFone’s customer service centre
    on 1300 887 899 or through its national reseller network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.