HCH 0.00% 96.5¢ hot chili limited

Well!!! That was a great talk by Steve, you can tell he's...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Well!!! That was a great talk by Steve, you can tell he's enthusiastic about the ground they've got. He made the comment a few times that the Cortadera resource will get bigger... whether this was off the cuff or not I'm not sure but it's definitely encouraging.

The fact they have Scott Halley doing some geochem work is a big tick from me - SH is a geochemical wizard and knows his sh*t.

I also liked Steve's visual comparisons to SolGold's deposits, especially seeing as he worked on those deposits for a long time. That really put into perspective the potential for the mineralised system. HCH needs to got get some deeps holes in ASAP!!

He also made the point that he thinks they hit CN 500m above the system when comparing it to the main system. This highlights the potential for a deeper orebody at CN so some deep diamond holes are on my wish list!

Overall I found this more informative that CE's talks (sorry CE) and reaffirmed my confidence in HCH's ground and Geo team. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Anyone else have any thoughts?

P.S. the talk was recorded so will post here once it's uploaded if it's public

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.