DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

There seems to be a Media Release by Domacom that is making...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    There seems to be a Media Release  by Domacom that is making comment on the recent outcome in the Federal Court Appeal  of Aussiegolfa case, ( Federal Court Case No. VID54/2018) that have resulted in a couple of pieces including the following on the google search page for Domacom. How do you get this sort/sought of coverage on the net?

Domacom has funded this action by its employee Chris Benson.

The two pieces are as follows:

www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/CompanyReports/DomaCom/20180924/DomaCom-Announces-Conclusion-of-Federal-Court-Action

and

www.moneymanagement.com.au/news/funds-management/domacom-supported-federal-court-matter-ends

In the words of the CEO Arthur Naoumidis in his recent posting on this forum on the 15/Sept/2018 under his tag, "archimedes2" Arthur stated that:

"You are selectively posting again - the Federal Court has asked both DomaCom and the ATO to either submit an agreed order regarding costs or the court will issue an order. I do not know where you are getting your information - but check your facts before your publish something like this.

Regarding the rest of your comments, you extracted some material from solepurposetest.com which itself extracted elements of an 81 page judgement - I would suggest people read the full judgement."

I can only concur with Arthur and recommend that "People read the full Judgement" and the costs orders from the Federal Court of Appeal and FORM THEIR OWN VIEW.

Lets see how many more articles pop up on Domacom google page along the same lines, i'm guessing a nice piece in the Australian Financial Review might be reported shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.