DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Media Releases / Federal Court/ Domacom., page-2

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes your right astonia434, I believe Chris Benson was described by the Federal Court in the first action
    ( VID 532/2017) as follows:

"Aussiegolfa is the trustee of the Benson Family Superannuation Fund (“the Benson Fund” which was established on 20 November 2011 as a self-managed fund within the meaning of s 17A(2) of the SIS Act. Mr Christopher Benson is the sole member of the Benson Fund and since January 2015 has been employed as the Victorian State Manager of DomaCom Australia Ltd (“DomaCom”. DomaCom holds an Australian Financial Services Licence issued by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (“ASIC” and manages a fund (“the DomaCom Fund” being a managed investment scheme established to provide investors with the opportunity to invest in fractional interests in property. The DomaCom Fund is a trust declared by the responsible entity and is governed by a Constitution dated 12 December 2013 as amended from time to time. Perpetual Trustee Services Ltd is the responsible entity of the DomaCom Fund, Perpetual Corporate Trust Ltd is the custodian of the DomaCom Fund, and DomaCom is its investment manager."

So I think Domacom actually funded the court action taken by Aussiegolfa P/L as Corporate Trustee of the Benson Family Superannuation Fund of which Chris Benson was the sole member of the Fund.

The AFR covered some of this in their piece on 24th August 2018: www.copyright link/personal-finance/superannuation-and-smsfs/daughters-rental-did-not-breach-sole-purpose-test-20180823-h14f8h

I assume if the AFR does pick up on the latest Domacom ASX/ Media Release any follow story will pick up all the components of the judgement.

Best still "Asti" take Domacoms CEO's - Arthur, Read the Judgement and Costs orders and form your own view. There is a fair bit in those 81 pages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.