BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Fair enough ... But this isn't the school yard and one can't...

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Fair enough ... But this isn't the school yard and one can't expect everything goes a particular way in a fixed time line just because that is a stated aim. It would be nice if it did, but it would be naïve to insist on it and require explanation if it hasn't!

... I've spoken to the company a number of times and I know activity is on-going to achieve the GSA objective and I genuinely believe expectation is very high one will be achieved. Can I or anyone else promise it? Of course not.... Outcomes depend on a number of parties and considerations and as we all know, these decisions can take time and produce unexpected diversions which need to be addressed. I've said it before and I'll repeat it, that I'm confident management is as keen to announce a GSA to shareholders, as shareholders are to hear it .... But they'll also want to get it right.

Like other shareholders, I am awaiting some news too and I too would like it to be yesterday ... Apologies Paddie if I bit your ear off .... !!

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.