BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Media report, page-44

1. 1,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I don't hold Blue, but I'm thinking this crowd could be looking your way. Mind though, they'll put the squeeze on you first if they are. Fmen

ABC online
    Landbridge's Chinese website said "at present, natural gas produced by Westside Corporation Limited is ultimately shipped to South East Asia predominantly".

"Westside Corporation Limited is actively looking for additional oil and gas assets to provide additional opportunities for the [Landbridge] Group to input resources into the Chinese market," the website states.

However, Landbridge's Australian website states that it supplies both the domestic and international markets.

"None of the gas from these 10 wells will be supplied to international markets," a Westside spokesman said.

"Westside will be signing a formal agreement with the Government over the coming weeks. The drilling of these wells will commence later this year."

The Resources Minister said that gas produced under the GAP grant would be channelled into the domestic market.

"The application was clear that the supply was for the target market, being the east coast domestic gas market," Senator Canavan said.

Westside has a 20-year binding gas sales agreement to provide up to 65 Terajoules a day from its Meridian fields to the Gladstone Liquified Natural Gas (GLNG) project.

"Currently 100 per cent of Westside's gas is sold to GLNG, in a contract that was signed in 2014," the Westside spokesman said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.